Kawambwa Crop Bulking Company Limited (KCBC)
KAWAMBWA RURAL FARMER MARKET – AGENCY BANKING
Kawambwa Crop Bulking Company Limited (KCBC) is a company running a rural agency banking at Kawambwa. Thus far agency spots have been opened in a year and several months and the company is in expansion mode to include 10 more agency bank sites. The major objective is to improve livelihoods of 975 rural farming households through enhanced access to mobile services at the rural level to support a sustained economic growth trajectory.
KCBC is seeking to recruit well qualified, experienced and innovative individuals to fill the following positions tenable in Kawambwa District of Luapula Province:
1. Position Title: Agency Banking Manager
Position Type: Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Agency Banking Manager
The Agency Banking Manager who will be responsible for formulating and executing the Agency Banking Business Strategy in alignment with the company’s “Rural women agency Banking Model”
Job Description: Overall responsibility of managing the Agency Banking Division
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement to rural women agency banking model as stipulated by the company
- On time delivery of strategic work assignments
- Coordinate Product implementation between Business; Operations, Technology & all third parties.
- Relationship Management with all third parties.
- Devise future strategy for the Agency Bank’s “Banking Model”
- Responsible for maintaining high service levels for various distribution channels in accordance with service levels
- Responsible for developing and implementing Service Level Agreements within the bank and with all third parties.
- Creating assessment tools for CEO/Directors to gauge market perception of all new products
- Preparing market analysis reports & performance presentations to CEO and Directors on a month-to-month basis
- Ensure that the branches are well trained in all new initiatives under taken on all delivery channels.
- Work with all functions of the bank including Operations, Sales & service to define and deliver end-to-end customer experience on agency banking.
- Ensure agency bank growth through product development, new acquisitions and expansion and deepening of existing relationships.
- Capacity to think and operate strategically in timely ways, and provide clear conceptual work in DFS market, clients, rules, and closely related areas in this field
- Able to build excellent rapport with vendors, partners and all external parties coming into contact with KCBC.
- Professional, courteous, responsive and friendly manner
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to write and speak clearly and strategically, in line with KCBC Zambia strategic goals, mission, and vision.
- Significant attention to detail, ensuring the highest quality work
- Able to build strong supportive working relationships with co-workers
Qualifications & Skills
- 5 + years of work experience, with 2+ years in Agency Banking In-depth knowledge of Agency Banking Business, technology & operations Re-engineering of Business, technology & operational processes
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
2. Position Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Position Type: Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
Reports to: Impact Monitoring and Evaluations Officer
- To ensure programme quality, effectiveness and learning in the delivery of the programme. The job hold provides technical support to the project team on monitoring and evaluation related issues, which include; development of an M&E framework, monitoring tools, reporting and capacity building of staff in M&E.
- Assist the Agency Manager to define and develop the types of interventions that will result in dramatic uptake of digital financial services in Kawambwa. Ensure that the objectives within the country’s financial inclusion framework are taken into consideration.
- Insight through Research, and Knowledge Management
- Lead and deliver on the M&E function of the agency banking business
- Support research and knowledge-based projects that meet KCBC Zambia’s strategic goals;
- Support the Analytics team to analyze impact from business data, and organize field engagements related to monitoring and evaluation of the agency program interventions
- Write and publish blogs, research papers, policy briefs and other publications relevant to the Zambian market mandate.
- Support the production of visibility materials
- Support managers to organize program partner engagements such as workshops, round table discussions, and training courses
- On-time delivery of assignments, particularly those with time sensitivity such as reporting and financial spend
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- A Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, statistics, demographics.
- At least 3 years’ practical work experience in finance and Monitoring, Evaluation & Research.
- Experience in participatory methodologies is an added advantage
Skills and attributes needed
- Good leadership skills
- Strong analytical and logical ability to monitor the implementation of programme activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Design and management skills
- Ability to coach and/or train other fellow employees
- Good computer applications skills.
How to Apply
A Cover Letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) must be received by 13th December 2019. The cover letter and CV must be in one document, which should be sent to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]