Mukasa Agrosolutions and fish farm Limited
AQUACULTURE EXTENSION OFFICER
Mukasa Agrosolutions and Fish farm Limited is looking to recruit a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of Accounts Assistant to be based in Kabwe.
- Teach rural households on Cage culture.
- Monitor progress on farmer groups.
- Engage farmers and demonstrate capacity to build team.
- Mentor farmers to adopt sustainable aquaculture practices.
- Conduct training of farmers in financial literacy.
- Conduct value addition training to fish products to rural farmers along mulungushi river.
- BSs Fisheries and Aquaculture/Diploma in Fisheries Science.
- Minimum 2 years in aquaculture extension.
- Able to speak Bemba fluently.
- Conversant with Cage culture and fish processing.
- Possession of valid Motor bike license.
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Females are encouraged to apply for this role.
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date is 12.00 noon, Friday 4th September 2020.