Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia
POSITIION: ARTISAN PAINTER G3 -1 Vacancy
JOB INTENT: Ensure that all Re-man components are painted in line with the Hitachi procedures and standards for achievement of Company goals
REPORTS TO: Mechanical Supervisor
BRANCH: Reman Workshop, Lusaka.
- Work according to all safety policies and ensuring that correct PPE is worn at all times.
- Maintain a safe working environment and follow safety regulations
- Daily assessments performed to ensure good housekeeping
- Inspections of components to ensure they are performed as per quality control standards
- Pre-painting preparations done effectively and on time
- Perform painting works as per standards
- Package and tag components accurately
- Ensure job cards are completed accurately and on time
- Customer relations maintained and enhanced through quality of work done
- Queries solved to the satisfaction of the Company/Customer
- Customer satisafation
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Crafts Certificate in Painting
- Minimum of 2 years in Heavy Equipment Industry
- Member of EIZ
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge and experience in hand tools used in painting
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed C.V, certified copies of certificates and a cover letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co; Ltd.
KK International Airport road plot 2350/M
P.O. Box 30182, Lusaka.
Or email in a single document to; [email protected]
The closing date for applicants is Monday, 19th October, 2020.
NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]