RSM Zambia Chartered Accountants is a member of the RSM network. RSM Zambia is registered and regulated by the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants [ZICA] in accordance with the Accountants Act of 2008.
RSM Global is a powerful network of audit, tax and consulting experts with offices all over the world.
Below are some facts about RSM:
- 6th largest global audit, tax and consulting network;
- Operates 6 major service lines: Audit and assurance, transaction advisory, tax advisory and compliance, IFRS consultancy, Risk advisory and Secretarial services and
- Present in 120 countries and are in each of the top 40 major business Centre’s throughout the world.
For more information click on the link: www.rsm.global/zambia
RSM Zambia invites suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the following position:
Job Title: Audit Trainees
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Full CA, ACCA or Equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Proficiency with MS Office (including Word and Excel)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Has 0-2 years of experience in Auditing/Accounting
- Typically working in an office environment, with minimal physical activity. May require long periods of sitting and concentration when working with data.
- This role may require regular travel to other offices and/or client sites, and can increase in frequency depending on client and/or business needs.
RSM Zambia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and if you meet the requirements of the position, please address your application letter to: The Human Resource Officer, RSM Zambia, Plot 13 Lunzua Road, Rhodespark, P/B E851, Lusaka, Zambia and e-mail your application letter with your CV to: [email protected]
The deadline for receiving applications is 23 October 2020