Responsible to provide overall supervision over the day to day activities of operational and inventory management.
- Preparing the retail space for the day’s business
- Welcoming and directing customers
- Providing accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answering customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Answering telephone calls and messages from online customers
- Conducting price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Informing customers about discounts and special offers
- Completing sales to customers and computing the totals of daily sales
- Sending daily business report comprising sales, finance and stock reports to Sales Manager
- Making bank deposits of business revenue
- Informing Sales Manager of out-of-stock models and following up on re-stocking of same
- Providing customer feedback to Sales Manager
- Staying up-to-date with new products/services
- Participating in trade shows and conventions.
- Any other responsibility as may be determined by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required.
- At least 2 years experience is needed.
APPLY / HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send CV to [email protected]
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–6 of 164 jobs
Search Job here
Sales and Customer Service – INTERN
Tamanga Academy Ltd We are a small, home based business team of 3 in need of extra assistance in customer service. We offer short online courses and training to small business owners. We are based in Woodlands extension in Lusaka. We need a tech savvy intern who is passionate about marketing and helping small businesses to thrive. Here is the
Property Consultant at Diamond Equity Limited March, 2023
Diamond Equity Limited Property Consultant wanted Job Description Build and maintain relationships with clients. Create compelling sales pitches. Sell the company’s products and services. Complete all paperwork relating to a sale i.e. offer letter, contracts and any other related documents Reach out to potential clients to inform them about our products and services Advertising on social media via various groups
Workshop Foreman x2 at SGC INVESTMENTS LIMITED March, 2023
SGC INVESTMENTS LIMITED SGC INVESTMENTS LIMITED JOB ADVERT SGC Investments Ltd Transport Division with its Head Office and workshop in Ndola is looking to employ (2) Two Workshop Foreman. Requirements and Qualifications For you to qualify for the above position, you must have the following qualifications: 1. Full grade 12 certificate 2. Member of EIZ 3. Diploma in Heavy Equipment
Accounts Officer at Zimba District Women Development Association March, 2023
Zimba District Women Development Association Introduction The Zimba District Women Development Associations (DWDA) is a women-led associations that is registered under the Registrar of Societies whose members are derived from different women groups in the district. Zimba DWDA is a strong base for building women’s voices at all community levels with the aim of enhancing women’s economic empowerment in their
Business Developer at MarcTina Consultancy Ltd March, 2023
MarcTina Consultancy Ltd Company Background MarcTina Consultancy is a company offering consultancy services across multiple industries and sectors, in various countries (UK, Kenya, Zambia). Job Purpose: To acquire and nurture customers that are of strategic importance to the growth of the business. To build the consultancy franchise by ensuring that it becomes the consultancy of choice for players in the