MarcTina Consultancy Ltd
MarcTina Consultancy is a company offering consultancy services across multiple industries and sectors, in various countries (UK, Kenya, Zambia).
- To acquire and nurture customers that are of strategic importance to the growth of the business.
- To build the consultancy franchise by ensuring that it becomes the consultancy of choice for players in the market.
- To assure total business development for all the business areas within the country and
selling the companies services and positioning the company in line with the Group’s strategic objectives
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills and the ability to use these to develop new business opportunities and relationships.
- Strong organisation and project management skills, ability to effectively manage projects and task end to end, in a prompt manner.
- Strong verbal, virtual, and written communication skills, ability to write reports and proposals across various sectors.
- Strategic and analytic thinking, able to make key decisions and solve problems.
- Articulate and attention to detail.
- Self-starter able to work with own initiative, be proactive, and meeting tight deadline.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft/Google suites, CRM solutions)
- Develop sales strategies to acquire and maintain clients.
- Write concept notes and bidding proposals to acquire contracts for the firm.
- Conduct research on areas of expansions and interest to the company.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers and prepare various vertical market strategies to enhance growth.
- Track and monitor existing and emerging opportunities and develop alliances to ease conversion, wallet share growth and service offerings to clients/ customers.
- Prepare and document all market plans and drive to convert the plans to value.
- Analyse and prepare forecasts and estimates for various selling procedures as well as measure and assess the profitability of the relationships.
- Provide support to Managers/ Officers in the expansion and deepening of relationships for the firm.
- Develop and secure approval for the relevant business strategies and ensure effective implementation in line with approved budget.
- Ensure desirable performance against budget.
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements for the firm.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO or Board.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Target achievement versus plan (Acquisition/ Conversion of clients per month)
- Customer service delivery index
- Brand visibility
- Minimum of a first degree in relevant area of discipline.
- Masters’ degree or Professional Qualification in relevant discipline is an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience as a business development manager, including experience in proposal writing
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Team Lead
- Experience working within the NGO sector is a major advantage.
- Experience working within a consultancy environment will be advantageous.
- Industry and market knowledge (Consultancy and NGO experience)
- Business and sales generating acumen.
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Core Business Processes
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Local (Zambia) macro-economic environment
- Excellent sales experience and knowledge
- Competitive Salary Package
To apply for this position, send a copy of your CV and cover letter to
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]