Makueni County Public Service Board is established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012. The Board was inaugurated on the 5th of August, 2013 as a body corporate with perpetual succession and seal capable of suing and being sued in its corporate name.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C Plain or its approved equivalent;
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Those with KATC/ATC qualifications will have and added advantage,
- Compiling statistical records;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human
- resource management;
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information;
- Preparing payment vouchers;
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview. The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.