Complete Solutions for Human Capital
Our client, a Global Healthcare and Crop Science Innovation company is looking to hire a Cost Accountant.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization.
- Analyse and recommend costs and cost saving.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Comply with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statement.
- Analyse data collected and log a detailed record of results.
- Analyse any changes in goods and services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Analyse manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard cost to actual production cost.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assist in audit and general ledger preparation.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification with focus on Cost Accounting.
- ZICA accreditation is essential to this role.
- Minimum of 2 years of cost accounting work experience.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to be well organised.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven narrative and numerical report-writing skills.
- Must have basic I.T skills and proven proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in SAP accounts payable, materials management, production planning, costing and general ledger modules.
- Good communication and relationship management skills.
How to apply
Applicants should send their resumes to [email protected] with the job title as the email subject before 19th February 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.