Mary Begg Health Services
MARY BEGG HEALTH SERVICES
COVID-19 Case Manager (1)
LOCATION: Trident Town Clinic (Kalumbila)
CONTRAT TYPE: SHORT TERM 6 MONTHS
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Covid-19 Case Manager promotes and restores patients’ and contacts health by
developing day-to-day case management for COVID cases. ; collaborating with physicians
and multidisciplinary professional staff;
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Monitoring of both patients and potential patients health status on a daily basis.
- Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling patients, and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills.
- Provides information to patients and the health care team by answering questions and requests.
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Contact client daily and complete the COVID monitoring tool for each client
- Complete the required reports and registers on a daily basis and submit it to the relevant stakeholders.
- Follow up on reports from our Doctors and external partners (Beverly Eye Clinic) for onward transmission to FQM.
Qualifications and desired attributes:
- Must have a full Grade 12 certificate completed with a credit or above in English language and Mathematics.
- Registered Nurse qualification
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience
- Supervision, Judgment, Nursing Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Teamwork, Listening, Adult Health
- Written and oral communication skills
- Must be computer literate – Familiar with MS Suite
- Experience in counselling preferred
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service skills
HOW TO APPLY
Click the aapply button and attach a detailed CV (we will ask for original certificates and registrations if called for interview).
Closing date: 28 th August 2020.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and contacted. If
you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, kindly assume that your
application was not successful.
To apply for this job please visit marybeggclinic.bamboohr.com.