Prime Four Inv. Ltd
Job Title: Credit Officer
Reports to: Managing Director
A. Job Purpose
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the daily collection functions of the Company. You will also ensure that reconciliations loan repayments against expected collections are done timely as per set deadlines. Detailed roles are set out below.
B. Principal Accountabilities
1. To collect loan repayments due from clients through DDACC, Cash, Bank Transfer, Payroll, Cheque
2. Ensure submissions to Payrolls/Banks are done 5 days before cut off dates
b. Ensure MD sign-off is obtained 5 days before payroll cut off
3. To establish good working relationship with employers and banks
4. To be responsible for collection of the loaned funds on due dates ensuring Prime Four receives immediate value.
5. To circulate and update weekly/ monthly/quarterly/half-yearly collection efficiency reports
6. To reconcile all schedules of remittances against submissions on a monthly basis and manage variances by collecting from customers directly.
7. To supervise, coordinate and collect loan repayments due and ensure repayments collected are captured accurately and that all loan repayments in arrears are received, verified before being credited to loan accounts in system
8. To analyse the loan aging analysis report daily and ensure recovery plans are instituted for all loans in arrears.
9. To analyse loan balances and related repayment accounts, and recommend for refund any credit balances on accounts arising from over deduction where clients no longer have running loans.
10. To recommend for all non-performing loans going into 180 days in arrears to the MD for write-off.
11. To manage Debt Collectors and Law Firms engaged to assist with collection to ensure the recovery processes do not get protracted and pledged security is seized and auctioned timeously.
13. To submit data of customers to Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) on a monthly basis.
14. To be responsible for managing the collections department under his/her control.
17. May be required to undertake any other duties as assigned by his/her immediate manager and in line with business requirement.
C. Knowledge and Skills
1. Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience in a Credit department of a financial institution
2. Minimum qualification: Diploma in Accounting and/or other Business related fields
3. Advanced computer literacy, including Advanced MS Excel skills
To apply for this job email your details to primefourzambi[email protected]