FROTCOM INTELLIGENT FLEET
FROTCOM is the largest fleet management across the global, the company’s headquarters is in Portugal. The company is looking for a suitable Secretary/customer care and the person should be willing to work on Saturdays and some holidays.
The Customer Service attracts customers by answering service questions; suggesting information about other services. Prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution Recommend potential services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
- Prepare service reports by collecting and analysing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tool Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Any other duties as assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
- Grade 12;
- Diploma/ Advanced Diploma in Business administration, Public Relation, Public Administration or any related Business course
- Minimum three (2) years of experience in Telecommunication company.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]