At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Customer Support Manager (CSM) acts as the customer advocate and is the focal point for customer satisfaction escalations. He / she is operationally responsible for ensuring contractual commitments are met or exceeded for ongoing support contracts within the countries assigned. The CSM is responsible for driving service attachment rates by promoting support service sales either as part of a new Solution sale or as a standalone service when applicable. This requires a high degree of Customer engagement, sales support skills, coupled with program planning, team building and technical knowledge of the various systems and sub systems that form the portfolio.
The Customer Support Manager (CSM) provides intense and appropriate customer focus and satisfaction during the delivery of Motorola’s Lifecycle Service products. The CSM manages government contracts with responsibility for successful delivery of Service products for Local government customers. Manages the relations with external partners responsible for delivering Service products to customers. Responsible for contract renewals, proposals, accurate forecasting, development of Statements of Work, and meeting P&L and receivables goals; overseeing contract P&L performance including meeting Service billing and cost performance goals. Responsible for marketing sophisticated / integrated service programs to multiple layers within customer organizations and works closely with the direct and indirect Sales teams. The CSM is responsible for the development of service account plans and profiles, goals and strategies within assigned accounts. Major emphasis includes developing customer relationships that will position Motorola for Service growth throughout the designated customer base. Must be willing to travel throughout the designated region.
Technical and business knowledge
- Customer relationship management.
- Strong Business Acumen including good financial awareness.
- Negotiating skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Pre-Sale skills.
- Broad technical understanding (high level).
- Knowledge of the electronic or radio service industry, digital radio communications, IP networking, ITIL, computer systems and design are a plus.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com customer relationship planning tool desirable.
- >5 years-related experience.
- Hands-on experience on at least two vendor’s product and applications set either from Motorola or any competitor is essential.
- Past tracking of successful design, installation and troubleshoot of complex and unique solutions.
- Added value: past use of Sales methodologies like Miller Heiman, Sales Way or similar.
APPLY / HOW TO APPLYClick Here
Closing Date : 31st May, 2020