Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust
The Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust (ZHECT) is an indigenous Zambian Non-Governmental, not for profit Organisation (NGO), registered under the laws of Zambia and dedicated to providing high quality health services, social behaviour change interventions, research and capacity building for the improvement of the health status and general wellness of people. ZHECT has accumulated a wealth of experience in providing Sexual Reproductive Health, HIV prevention and mitigation services to organisations and communities mainly in Zambia but also within Southern and East African Communities. ZHECT is therefore focused on HIV/AIDS/STI/Unplanned Pregnancy/Gender Based Violence prevention, provision of Sexual Reproductive Health services, and Social and Economic Empowerment among vulnerable and hard to reach communities.
In its quest to continue providing services and increase coverage, ZHECT will be recruiting to fill the following vacancies:
DATA ENTRY OFFICER
The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving data from the Behaviour Change Officer, review completeness, enter the data in the project database and generate quantitative reports that will be used in the generation of monthly narrative reports.
Duties and Responsibilities.
Under the direct supervision of the District Coordinator functionally and Director- Research Monitoring and Evaluation technically the DEO will:
- Be responsible for collecting/receiving Project Monitoring data from HCPs and OWs for services and activities conducted.
- The DEO will be responsible for collating and reviewing data for completeness and/or errors and follow-up/inform the relevant officers.
- Will enter the corrected/cleaned data into the project data base.
- Will be responsible for storage of the data forms in an easy to retrieve and secure manner, thus maintain appropriate filing system of all the data.
- Will work with the Director Research Monitoring and Evaluation and M&E Officer to ensure that data is of high quality and audit worthy and adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Assist the Director Research Monitoring Evaluation, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, and District Coordinator in analyzing and compiling monthly and other adhoc reports on time.
- Ensure that database is secured as well as confidentiality is upheld for clients’ information.
Perform any other duties as may be instructed by the Director Research Monitoring Evaluation and/or District Coordinator.
Required Skills and Experience
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Certificate/ Diploma in Information Management Systems or equivalent
- He/She should be computer literate
- Proven data entry work experience, typing speed and accuracy
- Knowledge on Data Protection Act will be an added advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office and databases management system is essential
- Proven and self-driven
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical skills
- Ability to communicate
HOW TO APPLY
Please email application, CV, and supporting academic qualifications to: [email protected] or send to The Human Resources Manager, Zambia Health Education and Communications Trust, Plot No. 1551, Church Road, Fair View area, Post Net no. 221, P/B E835, Lusaka – Clearly indicate the position applied for. Closing Date: 30th October, 2020.
Only applicants, who meet the requirements of the listed vacancies will be contacted.