Mikkel Travels Ltd
We are a travel and technology company.
Mikkel Travels is a Zambian on demand transport services provider which uses robust and cutting-edge technology. we are currently looking for the following individuals to join our organization.
- Digital Marketing Officers
- Marketing Assistants
Digital Marketing officers, reporting to the Managing Director
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Formulate long term and short term marketing strategy in line with the company growth objectives.
- Plan and develop engaging daily and monthly social media content including promotional programmes
- Design and implement social media (Facebook, Instagram, twitter marketing viral campaigns) aimed at growing the client base and social media audience.
- Maintain and manage social media platforms and provide customer support services.
- Develop social media content including creative videos, audios, burners and texts to ensure effective and efficient brand awareness and social media engagements.
- Analyze and pick up social media trends in Zambia.
- Carry out Google and Facebook ads for marketing purposes to achieve the intended purpose.
- Identify potential corporate clients, initiate engagements and prepare presentations for corporate clients.
- Identify and evaluate needs of potential clients; individual and corporate clients.
- Prepare documentation, proposals and contracts for corporate clients and ensure follow ups on the same.
- Minimum Diploma in marketing, Journalism, Business Administration or any related field, Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft windows excel and word
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent graphics design skills
- Proficient in photoshop, audio and video editing softwares.
- 24 – 30 years
- Team player
- Creative and analytical
- Result oriented and smart
- Strong presentation skills
Reporting to the marketing officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to the marketing officer in the implementation of short term and immediate marketing strategies in line with company growth objectives.
- Explore and discover marketing and sales opportunities
- Carry out target driven one-on-one marketing campaigns
- Making follow ups on potential sales and prepare presentations and proposals in conjunction with the responsible marketing officer.
- Identify and evaluate potential clients pain points and propose solutions to meet their needs.
- Full Grade 12 certificate, higher qualification in business related fields is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Very good interpersonal and networking skills.
- Only 18 -24 years old.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]