In line with our corporate priorities aimed to ensure optimization of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on the one hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast-changing business environment on the other, we are seeking highly motivated, result-oriented, qualified and adequately experienced professionals to fill the Digital Media Officer position in Zambia Revenue Authority.
1. DIGITAL MEDIA OFFICER – ZRA05 (1 POSITION)
The role holder will report to the Corporate Communications Manager and lead the authority’s Communications efforts using new media and digital tools. The Digital Media Officer (DMO) will help create mutual relationships with various stakeholders and target publics for the Authority using a broad range of communications tools on digital platforms.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with Authority’s corporate objectives
- Coordinate the creation of algorithmic news digital content
- Develop and implement digital viral campaigns that help grow the digital media pages (Web, Taxon-app, Youtube, Linkedin, Twiiter, Facebook but not limited)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects and establish ZRA web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through all approved digital media platforms
- Create digital content such as creative videos, digital image processing, audios and Text
- Liaise with other units to ensure brand consistency and stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Ensure all queries and raised on the various digital platform are responded to with help of other units were applicable.
- Expected to manage operations of the Corporate Communications Unit and operations of the team including productivity standards
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education or Equivalent
- Minimum of a Degree in Digital Media Communication, Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, media studies or any other relevant professional or academic qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience in working on digital platforms and deep understanding of social media techniques and strategies
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Knowledge of Photoshop, final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Audio or other media editing software
- Deep understanding of digital platforms such as web, YouTube, Linkedln, Twitter, Facebook etc
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
Interested candidates who meet the above role specifications and job competencies should apply attaching their cover letter, detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic/professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. In addition, interested candidates should provide at least three media content platforms that they have managed in the recent past. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
All applications should be addressed to the Director – Human Resource, Zambia Revenue Authority, Lusaka and submitted electronically to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submissions is Thursday, 2nd July 2020