Zambia Tourism Agency
The Zambia Tourism Agency (ZTA) is a Statutory Body established through an Act of Parliament No. 13 of 2015. The Act mandates the Zambia Tourism Agency to effectively market and promote Zambia as a tourism and travel destination of choice and to regulate the tourism industry.
The Zambia Tourism Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals to fill the following vacant position:
DIRECTOR MARKETING (RE-ADVERTISED)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Director Marketing is responsible for marketing and promotion of Zambia’s tourism products in order to facilitate increase in tourist arrivals.
- Manages effectively the formulating and implementation of marketing plans in order to facilitate increase in arrivals.
- Manages regularly the conduct of research on tourism marketing and related matters in order to facilitate decision making.
- Manages periodically tourism promotion programmes in order to increase awareness and visibility in the source markets.
- Ensures effectively the implementation of performance management in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance.
- Ensures effectively management of human, financial and other resources in order to facilitate achievement of set objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Masters in Tourism Marketing or equivalent
- 10 years’ experience with 4 at management level
- Able to write technical and analytical report
- Able to commu nicate effectively in English
Candidate must score highly in the underlisted
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Research skills
Interested candidates with necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the jobs should submit their applications accompanied with detailed CV and copies of educational and professional certificates to the address below on or before Friday, 4th December, 2020.
The Chief Executive Officer
Corner Great East Road and Kalembwe Close
P.O. Box 30017