Right to Care
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
About the Position
Date advertised: 5th October 2020
Closing date: 9th October 2020
Position: District M&E Officer x1
Contact Person: Vacancy11
Contact email: [email protected]
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract duration: Fixed Term
Reporting to: Provincial M&E Coordinator
Job grade: TBA
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in health, public health, social sciences, behavioural sciences, or related field
- Background in research, monitoring and evaluation and/or other data management field
- Strong knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Formal training in M&E
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in managing HIV/AIDS-related data, including data verification / quality assurance
- Proven experience with writing baseline, annual, and final M&E reports to document project targets, actual accomplishments, and reasons for any deviations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in MoH and PEPFAR reporting
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for, and interest in, numbers
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Logical thinking
- Able to work independently
Key Performance Areas
- Stay informed of HIV-related MoH and PEPFAR reporting requirements.
- Conduct M&E site visits to EQUIP partners/ programmes.
- Provide ongoing telephonic/e-mail support, training, and technical assistance on M&E to partners/programmes,
- Conduct Internal Verification Check of Monthly Reports of partners/ programmes, within 1 week of submission date, or within PEPFAR reporting deadlines for end-of-quarter months.
- Disseminate all Monthly Reports and USAID Reports back to relevant partners/ programmes upon finalisation.
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]