Zambia’s #1 Fish
We Are Hiring!
Yalelo Ltd is a fast-growing aquaculture business which farms Tilapia bream on Lake Kariba in Siavonga and distributes them to Lusaka and the rest of Zambia. The company’s fast growth and dynamic team contribute to a very exciting workplace. We are now seeking to employ local people to fill the positions of;
The Diver will be part of the diving team whose responsible for performing inspections, repairs, and installations of underwater production installations (cages, mooring, anchors, nets). Divers may also secure samples for testing and assist engineering with ‘below surface’ boat repairs:
- Check cage nets for damages and repair.
- Assist harvest with removal of weights
- Place anchor weights on newly deployed nets or during net change
- Assist/conduct swimming trainings for all staff members
- Deploy, check and repair mooring systems.
- Service all scuba diving equipment and fill bottles
- Support Master and Instructor Divers training and continuously assist new trainees and open water divers.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Able to read and write.
- Able to swim with at least 2 years of active diving experience.
- Comfortable spending long hours performing diving activities
- CMAS Certified or similar (Advanced Open Water or better i.e., Master Dive, Instructor Dive Qualification)
- Medically fit for the role (be clearance by Occupational Health & Safety Institute)
- Must be a resident of Siavonga.
All applications to be addressed to
The Human Resource Business Partner- Production,
Siavonga Production Site.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Attach application letter, NRC and Grade 12 certificate, CV, All Essential Certificates and any other qualifications.
Interested candidates should bring their applications to Yalelo Limited to the email or send their applications to the email email@example.com before close of business on Friday 9th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org