Caritas Czech Republic
international NGO active in humanitarian aid and development
An international NGO active in humanitarian aid and development cooperation, implementing livelihood programs in refugee settlements for refugees and host community, is looking for an
- The main responsibility of Entrepreneurship Trainer is to prepare and facilitate trainings, workshops and sessions according to ILO SIYB methodology including cross-cutting issues such as HIV/AIDS, SGBV, environmental protection etc.
- Support and assist the Project Coordinator
- Cooperate with Business Development Officer and Livelihoods Mentors on activity planning and their implementation specifically development of business plans, market and financial linkages
- Maintain necessary project administration and documentation
- Complete activity reports, participate on regular reports, draw up action plans, assessment of progress, formulation of new project opportunities, etc.
- ILO SIYB certified trainer, diploma in entrepreneurship, business management, economics, marketing
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in entrepreneurship facilitation, especially ILO SIYB and Get Ahead trainings
- Experience with project implementation
- Experience working with international organizations or NGOs is an advantage
- Fluent in English and local languages commonly spoken in settlements – written and spoken, Swahili and French are an advantage
- Good computer skills – MS office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and internet
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Integrity and willingness to work and produce results in a dynamic environment
- Good time management, commitment, team worker, innovative, reliable and hardworking, able to work under pressure
- Motorcycle driving license is an advantage
Duty station: Meheba Settlement (North-Western Province, Zambia Starting date: Immediately
To apply for this position, please submit your full application consisting of detailed CV (max 3 pages) and motivation letter (1 page) by the, 12th April 2021 17:00 to the following email address:[email protected] Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please use the following subject in your email/post: Entrepreneurship Trainer. For the title of cover letter and curriculum vitae, follow this wording:
Surname, Name, Entrepreneurship Trainer – curriculum vitae
Surname, Name, Entrepreneurship Trainer – cover letter
Caritas Czech Republic is an equal opportunity and treatment employer and provides all the employees a work environment free from any form of discrimination based on race, colour, gender, nationality, age, religion and creed, disability. Furthermore, Caritas Czech Republic provide employees with a safe environment with zero tolerance of sexual harassment, discrimination, bullying and other unethical behavior in the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]