NATHAN ASSOCIATES LONDON INC
The Private Enterprise Programme Zambia (PEPZ), funded by UKaid,
Period of contract is to the 31st December 2018
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain financial records and making sure that financial records are properly filed according to Nathan Associates London
- Making sure that all payment vouchers have supporting documents attached at all times
- Carry out petty cash checks and reconciliations under the custodianship of the administrative assistant officer
- Maintaining and updating the fixed asset register as well as ensuring that all assets are duly labelled
- Ensure that all vehicle log books are up to date
- Reconciliation of all suppliers invoices and updating of the creditors account
- Assist the finance Manager in updating and generating monthly FER reports
- Assist the finance manager prepare for annual audit
- Scanning of all monthly payment vouchers and supporting documents to upload on drop box.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]