SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 39 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors works with local partners to equip communities, businesses, and organisations with the tools, knowledge, and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
For more information on SNV’s operations, visit our website: www.snv.o
- Daily reviews all documents submitted to finance for payment processing. Ensuring that all documents have the relevant support documentation before passing them on for processing.
- Maintenance of Petty Cash and Petty Cash Books.
- Assist in preparation of periodic audit exercise for projects and country office (internal and external audits).
- Periodically (monthly) reviews vendors statements ensuring that all outstanding invoices that been paid within two weeks of submission.
- Filling and archiving of all relevant documents in the finance department.
- Write cheques and raise cash payments according to details on PRF and/or Payment requests.
To request full information and to apply for this position click; smrtr.io/4DrR7
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.