Zanaco Football Club
ZANACO FOOTBALL CLUB
Zanaco Football Club is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job:
To have overall accountability for the financial and administrative operations of Zanaco Sporting Club Limited.This includes the developnnant of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve club assets, human resources and accurate financial reporting.
Under the supervision of the General Manager the fol’owing are among the job key responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the finance team to ensure the Club meets all its financial obligations.
- Work closely with the General Manager and football operatiors department to ensure the timely and accurate provision of financial information to support ongoing business operations and provide decision support.
- Ensure the Club’s financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Work with the senior management team and take full responsibility for preparation of annual budgets and provision of quarterly forecasts in line with the company’s strategy.
- Lead on financial risk management and mitigation
- To proactively seek out ways to improve the business in terms of efficiency, cost reduction and increased financial sustainability.
- Manage all human capital welfare ensuring proper planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results.
- Professional national and international bodies
- Zanaco Bank
- Regulators, ZRA, NAPSA, Workers Compensation Fund, etc.
- All Departments
- The Board
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects
- Protessional qualification such as ZICA, ACCA or CIMA and evidence of good standing with ZICA
- This position requires a minimunn of 5-years’ experience
- General level knowledge of football rules and regulations of all senior and youth leagues.
- General knowledge of football operations, regulations and professional sports team logistics.
- Financial and budgetary manaecrncnt.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Strategy formulation skills.
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Planning and organisatian skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Business accumen.
- Risk management.
- Networking skills,
- Interpersonal skils.
All applications MUST have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Thursday September 13, 2018.
Kindly note that ycu MCIST attach copies of qualifications along with the application/ cover letter and curriculum vitae
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.