Forum for African Women Educationalists of Zambia (FAWEZA)
Forum for African Women Educationalists of Zambia (FAWEZA) is a membership Non-Governmental Organisation registered in Zambia. FAWEZA is a member of the Pan African Non-Government Organization, FAWE, working to eliminate gender disparities in education. FAWEZA seeks to recruit a high calibre and result-oriented individual with integrity to partner with a dynamic team at the organisation’s National Secretariat in the position of Finance Officer Intern
Reporting to the Finance Officer – the Finance Officer Intern will assist in the operational success of FAWEZA by contributing to sound financial management.
Specifically, the Finance Officer will be responsible for the following under the assigned projects:
- Assist in preparing relevant payments, Receipts and Journal Vouchers
- Assist in preparing monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist in preparing monthly project reports
- Assist in updating the asset register and ensuring that assets are marked
- And any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Membership, Qualification and Experience
- Membership with ZICA
- Degree in Accountancy, part ACCA/CIMA/CA-ZICA or any other accountancy qualifications recognized by ZICA.
- Willingness to learn and ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Some understanding and experience in the use of Quick Books accounting software.
FAWEZA is an equal opportunity employer. If interested please apply by email only attaching your detailed CV (without attaching certificates at this stage) to the Executive Director, FAWEZA, P O Box 37695, Plot 6680 Chiwalamabwe Road, Olympia, LUSAKA to; [email protected] no later than 10th April 2020