Support Finance analysis function for East and Central Africa Franchise Unit comprising 12 countries and 20 bottling partners (i.e. value chains preparation, financial assessment for new investments, understand financial performance and recommendation actions to improve or to grow).
- Provide financial support to innovation initiatives across the Franchise Unit within the timeframe required by project managers, as well as post-launching reviews.
- Develop and maintenance of Value Chain Analysis models to identify the profitability profile of our categories, products, channels and packages.
- Develop and maintenance of System Profitability models to track business profit pool and profit sharing between TCCC and bottlers.
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications
- At least 5 Years of work experience, preferably in consumer goods industry or top consultant firms
- Computer proficiency and financial modeling
- Solid knowledge of Finance analysis / project valuations methodologies and/or strategic planning processes
- Project management / creation (data gathering, deputation, consolidation, interpretation, recommendation)
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication / team-working
- Analytical skills
- Results oriented
- Imports and exports good ideas
MBA with bachelor degree in Finance, economics or business administration
Our Growth Culture
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Closing Date : 6th June, 2020