Lusaka Apex Medical University
The Lusaka Apex Medical University (LAMU) is a privately owned University, registered by the Ministry of Higher Education under Higher Education Authority ACT No. 4 of 2013 to provide higher Education in Medical Education. LAMU is regulated by Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ), General Nursing Council Of Zambia (GNC), Technical Education, Vocational and Entrepreneurship Training Authority (TEVETA) and Higher Education Authority itself.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
Head – Examinations (Position- 1)
The Head- Examinations will be responsible for coordinating, processing, generation and storage of all examination information in readiness for immediate and future use by various stakeholders such as examiners, invigilators, Ministry of Higher Education and students.
- Coordinates the preparation of examination papers for all programmes and/or courses, upon liaison with all the Faculties.
- Oversees the printing of examination papers and ensures that they are kept under lock and key up to the examination date.
- Prepares joint examination timetable and invigilators’ time table and distribute them to the parties concerned.
- Prepares all logistics for examinations such as organizing examination rooms, sitting arrangements, invigilators, support staff, etc.
- Supervises the general conduct of the examinations to protect the integrity of the University, ensuring that all examinations regulations are adhered to.
- Analyzes the Chief Examiner’s report on the conduct of the examination for submission to the Senate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full Grade 12 /Or 5 GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate.
- First Degree in Education, Psychology, Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Business Administration from a recognized University/Institution.
- Postgraduate Degree in a similar field will be an added advantage.
- Seven to Ten (7-10) years working experience in a higher learning Institution or a similar field.
- Between 30 to 50 years of Age.
- Membership to any relevant Zambian Regulatory Body.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should send their applications, including a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter to: [email protected] or Drop a written application to The HRM, LAMU Main Campus in Chalala- Off Kasama- LUSAKA. Closing date for receipt of applications Monday 7th January 2019.
NOTE: LAMU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.