NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
The National Institute of Public Administration [NIPA], exists under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. The Institute now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
1. MANAGEMENT STUDIES DIVISION
1.1 Position: Head – Health Services Management (1)
Purpose of the Job
To plan, co-ordinate and supervise training services in health care education and services management studies’ training, research and consultancy work in order to impart knowledge, skills and competences in learners for the enhancement of their performance and the industry.
Reports to: Director, Management Studies Division
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Five (5) ‘O’ level grade 12 certificate with credit or higher a must.
- An earned Bachelor‘s degree in a management related discipline or a health-related discipline, preferably with Merit.
- An earned Masters’ degree in a health-related management discipline or a basic medical science’ discipline (Human Anatomy or Human Physiology preferable).
- Minimum eight (8) years relevant work experience at University level or equivalent institution.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant supervisory experience at University level or equivalent institution.
- Experience with health professions education at University Level will be relevant.
- Membership with ZIHRM will be relevant.
- Evidence of Research and Publications.
- Excellent oral and written Communication Skills.
- Must be computer Literate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should submit their applications, attaching their Curriculum Vitae, Academic and professional qualifications to the address below. Closing date for submitting applications is Friday, 14th August, 2020.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute of Public Administration
P.O. Box 31990
Email: [email protected]