SCAW Limited seeks to recruit a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill the position of Head Process Control.
HEAD PROCESS CONTROL (2 years’ contract – renewable)
Reports to: Technical Manager
Monitor quality, safety and efficiency of control systems in the production line in order to meet customer requirements.
- Full grade twelve (12) certificate
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy/Chemistry/Mechanical or its equivalent
- Not less than 5 years working experience in similar capacity
- Must be a member of EIZ.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Ability to use and read process control instruments
- Ability to analyze data and arrive at conclusions and make right decisions
- Identify problems or as they occur and resolve them
- Ability to lead and supervise teams
- Ability to relate with team members, customers, suppliers and external visitors.
Applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Friday, 30th May 2020.
P.O Box 20418,
Or Email to [email protected]