The housekeeping supervisor will be required to oversee all housekeeping duties within a particular facility or on a particular team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Housekeeping Supervisor
- Supervises housekeeping staff as duties are being performed.
- Supervises the duties and tasks of laundry staff.
- Stocks and maintains supply rooms; orders supplies according to a budget.
- Receives, processes, and handles guest complaints in regard to housekeeping services.
- Ensures that rooms are kept clean and free from hazards.
- Ensures that all common areas are kept clean and free from hazards.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]