The Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) is a statutory body under an Act of Parliament No.15. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to its team of skilled professionals.
Applications are now invited for the following position:
Human Resources Officer (Planning and Development)
Reports to: Assistant Registrar, Human Resources
To undertake human resource functions pertaining to planning, organising and directing comprehensive human resource programmes, recruitment, selection, labour and employee relations and maintain proper human resource information system.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Grade 12 School Certificate acceptable at a university awarding a BA or BSc Degree qualification or its equivalent
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences
- Three (3) years post qualifying work experience in a reputable organisation
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Analytical and computation skills
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment of employment
- Experience in managing training and development functions
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should address their responses in confidence to the address below indicating the contact addresses and phone numbers, and enclose curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates with three traceable references with their day time contact phone numbers not later than 26th April, 2019.
All applications must have the Institute’s Employment Application Form attached. The Emplyment Form can be downloaded from the NIPA website www.nipa.ac.zm “How to Apply” page. Applications should be sent to the address [email protected]. Accompanying certificates must be certified by a Commissioner of Oaths.
The Executive Director
National Institute of Public Administration
PO Box 31990
National Institute Of Public
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]