Nanga Farms Ltd
Nanga Farms Ltd is a large irrigated sugarcane estate situated near Mazabuka in the Southern Province of Zambia. The company is part of the Illovo Sugar Africa Group and its main activities are the cultivation of 2,860 hectares of sugarcane and the rearing of 1 ,400 head of cattle. The Company now invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of:
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (RE-ADVERTISED)
Repotting to the General Managerl the main purpose of the job is to manage the human resources and administrative functions in order to promote efficient and effective operations of the company as follows;
- Manage and implement best in class employee life cycle HR practices (from hire to retire). Collaborate to foster collective bargaining and healthy employee relations.
- Provide accurate and timely data, reports, analytics and recommendations for
- Manage the provision of effective security services.
- Manage effective health care services provided by the Company clinic.
- Ensure that the company Safety, Health, Environment and Quality management system is correctly managed for Section.
- Identify community needs for Corporate Social Responsibility expenditure and
ensure effective project implementation.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Full Grade 12 Certificate.
- Minimum of Diploma in Human Resources Management or any Social sciences
- Minimum of five years post qualifying experience in a similar position
- Good interpersonal and technical skills, personal organization as well as high level of integrity are required
- Should be 30 years and above
- Must be computer literate preferably with experience MS Word and Excel
- Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM)
Candidates who meet the above specifications should apply before 25th April 2020, enclosing their detailed CV (together with references), certified copies of educational and professional qualifications, contact address, phone number and email address to:
The General Manager, Nanga Farms Ltd, P.O. Box 670079, Mazabuka.
Email address; +260 21 3235340 or +260 97 8772211