Brief of Company
Kalichi Pictures is a multimedia company specialized in photography and video production. Opened in 2016, our purpose is to provide innovative photography and video solutions to a growing market. Our strength is creativity in diversity. The core of the business is professional videography and photography production, however we are experts in media communications, advertising, graphics design and marketing.
Kalichi Pictures is providing the opportunity for creatives to gain experience in the videography sphere. We produce content for both local and international clients for their audiences thus making this a great opportunity for valued growth and experience for one looking to build a career in the media industry.
Kalichi Pictures is looking for a Video Editor to join our media production team for an initial 3 months period, commencing on February 1st. There exists the possibility for this position to be made permanent or part-time depending on the successful applicants performance and prevailing market circumstances.
Expected Work of Intern
- Edit video footage.
- Conduct basic audio mastering and mixing.
- Sync video footage with audio files.
- Operate camera and other production equipment during on location filming.
- Learn editing techniques and software from the Chief Editor.
Responsibilities of Intern
- Familiarize themselves with client production demands and the Kalichi Pictures production blueprint.
- Participate in production meetings with clients and the management team.
- Report to the Chief Editor and Creative Director on all production projects.
- Work with the audio engineer to attain best sound output on production.
Education / Requirements / Experience
- Minimum Grade 12 certificate.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud Software, especially: Premiere Pro. Knowledge using After Effects, Audition and other audio and graphic related software will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency on navigating the Windows Platform. Experience on Mac platforms will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on graphic design techniques and software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop are an added advantage.
If interested in this role please send your CV and Portfolio with links to previous work to [email protected] on or before 17hrs 21st January, 2021