Silverest Gardens Housing Complex
A New Dawn In Urban Living
We are looking for an Inventory Clerk to manage our building materials at Silverest Gardens.
- Counts store inventory for official store records.
- Maintains logs of all products and supplies.
- Checks actual store inventory against computerized records.
- Reports any discrepancies in inventory records to store manager.
- Receives store deliveries.
- Assists in unloading inventory from delivery truck.
- Organizes inventory in stock room.
- Restocks merchandise on sales floor as necessary.
- Files all delivery and inventory receipts.
- Uses inventory software to keep track of orders, returns, and supply.
- Writes up inventory reports detailing any overstock or missing items.
- Presents inventory reports at store meetings.
- Ensures that stock room is clean and well organized.
- Moves and restructures organization of stockroom to make space for new inventory.
- Assists in cleaning and organizing the store upon closing.
- Pulls any defective or expired merchandise for return.
- Packs up items for return and creates shipping labels.
- Submits orders for replenishment of inventory.
- Retrieves products from stock room for customers.
- Reviews shipping and receiving documents for accuracy.
- Assists customers on the sales floor in locating items.
- Assists store or inventory manager in devising new ways to reduce shrink and maintain inventory control.
- Background in Accounting studies is required.
- Experience in retail and/or inventory sector is preferred.