We are looking to hire an IT Auditor with an analytical mind and expertise in IT systems, applications and infrastructure. The successful applicant is expected to have outstanding problem-solving skills, a meticulous attention to detail and a great understanding of cyber security trends.Must be capable of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information while working with a variety of technologies, security problems and troubleshooting of the network. Top candidates will display an excellent understanding of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
www.nfortics.com is a financial technology services company providing financial inclusion interventions in Africa and helping move our world toward tomorrow’s cashless environment. We ensure that what we do has an impact on the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Department / Location: IT/Head Office, Accra
Reporting Lines: Chief Executive Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
Qualification and Requirements
- A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related. (essential).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (essential).
- 2 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
- Financial and IT application experience (SAP, QAD, MFGPro, Peoplesoft and Hyperion).
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
Interested applicants should send their resumes to [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.