Job Title: Information Technology Executive
Department: Information Technology
Report to: IT Team lead and Operations Site head
The IT Executive will provide timely and effective IT assistance in the call center by supporting and maintaining the MS server; desktop operating systems; Microsoft exchange in addition to general maintenance of IT related hardware and software.
Duties and Responsibilities
a. Installs, configures computer hardware, authorized software, systems network and office equipment.
b. Provides Lan/Wan support
c. Establishes and resolves connectivity between local systems
d. Implements backup and recovery polices and procedures
e. Investigates, diagnoses and solve computer hardware/software faults
Knowledge and skills
- Graduate with specialization in Information Technology
- At least 2 years of work experience with minimum of 6 months of relevant exposure
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good problems solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data
- Ability to work a 24/7 work environment including odd hours; weekends and/or public holidays if and when required.
Duties and responsibilities listed above are to give a general guide, and therefore does not include an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities to be undertaken by the jobholder of this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]