Copper Rose Zambia
Copper Rose Zambia (CRZ) is seeking a Junior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (JMEO) to contribute to the implementation of performance monitoring, evaluation and accountability systems of all CRZ programs. The incumbent will promote understanding of M&E processes to CRZ teams, partners, beneficiaries. Working closely with program officers, the position holder will implement tools to ensure beneficiaries are informed of project goals, implementation methodologies, beneficiary selection criteria, project timeline and entitlements. He/she will monitor adherence to CRZ/donor standards and agreements and contribute to assessment and baseline processes to promote quality design and to help measure impact.
The JMEO is especially responsible for:
- Assist development of an M&E plan and implementation of regular M&E activities
- Perform M&E data collection, data entry, processing, analysis and reporting
- Develop M&E data collection tools for all projects
- Assist with documenting and reporting the results of all activities of all CRZ programs
- Drafting progress, quarterly, annual and other relevant program reports
- Track the performance of the project activities and outputs against expected results and adjust implementation processes to ensure the project is progressing towards the intended outcomes
- Analyze the impact of projects and promote learning by documentation of best- practices. Use this information to support decision-making processes.
- Track program progress, projects’ expenditure against approved budgets, anticipate any deviations and recommend and take action on relevant and required adjustments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Programs Manager
Required entry qualifications and competencies
- University degree in development studies, international relations, business, economics or other related field of studies.
- 1-2 years experience (internship or similar) in M&E
- Additional certification in M&E will be an added advantage.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Willing to commit to CRZ values and mission (available on CRZ website).
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS
Office, Access or other database programme).
- Experience with project management and research in an area related to the
programmes requirement is desirable.
- Willingness to upskill, as required, by the tasks to be performed – corresponding
measures are agreed with management.
- A high level of motivation and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience with working closely with young people.
NOTE: Copper Rose Zambia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic, background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.