Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
We are pleased to announce the subject career opportunity within DigiFarm Kenya Limited. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Detailed Role Description
Reporting to the Sales & Customer Marketing Lead the position holder will be tasked in the engagement, acquisition, onboarding and retention of buyers within the DigiFarm ecosystem.
- Identify and acquiring DigiFarm buyer accounts
- Drive buyer demand generation by ensuring season-on-season production (Buyers’ inputs) orders.
- Drive incremental revenue for buyer accounts under management as per revenue potential identified in each buyer account
- Effectively develop and manage relationship matrix and engagement models for the buyer accounts
- Craft strategic plans for buyer account penetration
- Ensure less than 1% churn for all buyer accounts under management
- Identify DigiFarm growth opportunities and up-selling and cross – selling potential within the assigned Buyer account.
- Supervise development and executions of buyer accounts ring fencing strategies
- Develop strong relationships with the buyer accounts at CxO to maintain ongoing revenue stream
- Manage all customer escalations with relevant stakeholder in the organization and ensure closure
- Weekly reports on buyer performance and submission of buyer account plans
- Master’s degree in Horticulture/any Agriculture related course will be a plus
- A bachelor’s Degree. (A business-related discipline with an IT/Commercial bias will be an added advantage)
- At least 4-5 years working experience managing key accounts in a B2B environment-preferably in Agriculture
- Strong relationship building skills preferably from a major blue-chip company
- Showcased ability to inspire and manage a sales team while maintaining high performance and exceeding expectations meeting sales targets
- New business development skills.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results i.e. meet and surpass targets.
- Demonstrated experience in broker sales environment is a must
Note to Applicants
As part of our recruitment process we will request the below documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage of the process.
- An updated CV with a confirmation of three referees- 2 must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field. If the referees are within the same organization that you are working with, you will need to confirm to us that it’s okay to contact them in writing (via email). This also includes all references within the Human Resources department.
- Scanned copy of University Certificate
- Scanned copy of your National ID / Passport-Legal Form of Identification
Closing Date : 3rd June, 2020