VACANCIES: KS1 and KS2 Class Teachers
Lusaka Intemational Community School, (LICS), is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia.
LICS is a member of CIS, AISA and ISAZ and is the largest international school In the region.
The school is in an exciting phase of facility and curriculum development and will offer the incumbent an enriching and enjoyable sense of professional fulfilment.
We seek to appoint a KS1 Class Teacher and KS2 Class Teacher
With effect from 1st August 2020
- Be up to date with the Cambridge Curriculum and assessment methodology.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 3 years’ relevant teaching experience.
- Experience in integrating technology in a meaningful manner.
- Registration with a Teachers’ Accreditation / Registration Body.
- Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
- Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record
- Have a sense of humour.
To apply, submit your one page letter of application and CV by Friday 10th April 2020 to the Primary School Principal, Mrs. Katie Lucas.
Note: CVs alone will not be accepted and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promotng the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Potential employees will be subject to full security vetting.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]