NetOne Information Technology Limited
NetOne Information Technology Limited is Zambia’s leading enterprise technology service provider and seeks to find a qualified and experienced individual who will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling
- Perform trouble shooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of networks
- LAN installations including patch panel termination.
- Fibre installations and splicing will be an added advantage
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bags
- Test and configure software, maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices.
- Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvements
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without disturbing normal operations
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions.
- Installations of CCTV, Biometric, PABX etc
- Create Vlans to isolate network for security
- Able to operate with minimal supervision
- Open to 24/7 availability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- At least 3 years experience in similar works
- Must have a Diploma in any IT related field
All applications to be sent to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]