The Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) is a statutory body under an Act of Parliament No.15. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to its team of skilled professionals.
Applications are now invited for the following position:
Part-Time Lecturers to be based at Ndola Campus for the following:
- LEGAL STUDIES (1)
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY (1)
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP (1)
- ECONOMICS (1)
- RESEARCH (I)
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (1)
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (1)
Reports to: the Principal Lecturer
To plan, design, deliver, coordinate and evaluate training programmes in order to impart knowledge and skills requried by the clients for their improved performance and relevance in the industry.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 5 ‘O’ levels or higher acceptable at a University awarding a BA/BSc Degree qualification
- Relevant first degree with Merit preferred
- Master’s Degree which must relate to the first degree
- Three (3) years relevant experience
- Evidence of publications
- Oral communication skills
- Written communication skils
- Analytical skills
- Numerical/computation skills
- Problem solving skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should address their responses in confidence to the address below indicating the contact addresses and phone numbers, and enclose curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates with three traceable references with their day time contact phone numbers not later than 26th April, 2019.
All applications must have the Institute’s Employment Application Form attached. The Emplyment Form can be downloaded from the NIPA website www.nipa.ac.zm “How to Apply” page. Applications should be sent to the address [email protected]. Accompanying certificates must be certified by a Commissioner of Oaths.
The Executive Director
National Institute of Public Administration
PO Box 31990
National Institute Of Public
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]