National Breweries Plc
NATIONAL BREWERIES PLC
National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
LOSS CONTROL OFFICER
Reporting to the Loss Control Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Enforcing compliance with National Breweries SOPs using the Loss Control Program, making recommendations for improvement.
- Developing loss prevention and detection strategies and recommending for implementation.
- Carrying out investigations timeously, compiling relevant evidence.
- Preparing a report for all work done and preserving evidence and exhibits.
- Representing the company in courts.
- Supervising and monitoring security service providers and ensuring adequate deployments on sites.
- Managing rotation of security guards at sites.
- Establishing sound partnership with security providers in fighting workplace crime.
- Ensuring adherence to up to date security site instructions.
- Holding fortnight meetings with local security suppliers.Maintaining a record on training of armed guards and firearm certificates for SHE and NOSA Audits.
- Timeously processing of security invoices for payment.
- Attending to accidents and major incidents involving stakeholders.
- Immediately reporting such accident and incidents to the Loss Control Manager.
- Arranging security for company events e.g. Sales Promotions and Competition draws.
- Taking part in the verification process of company competition winners and submitting reports.
- Submitting input to the Loss Control Weekly Report by the agreed deadline.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma/Degree in Security or Risk or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Law enforcement agency.
- Valid drivers licence
- Computer Literate.
- High level of confidentiality, honest and integrity.
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure.
- Knowledge of SAP an added advantage.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, problem solving, prioritizing work, computers, supervisory and organizing skills
- Working knowledge of manufacturing industry and EMS- ISO 14001 will be a distinct advantage.
- Good leadership skills.
- Sound knowledge of handling criminal cases, i.e. determining the nature of offence committed, evidence gathering and handling of exhibits.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 22nd November 2019 to;
The Human Resource Specialist
National Breweries Plc
Sheki Sheki Road
PO Box 35135
Email address: [email protected]
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File.
Kindly state the position in the subject line)