Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited
EASTERN WATER AND SANITATION COMPANY LIMITED
Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited was incorporated as a private company limited by shares, under the Companies Act (Cap 388 ofthe Laws of Zambia) on 12th May 2008. The Company’s mission is to effectively provide safe, adequate and affordable water supply and sanitation services with maximum efficiency to the existing and potential clients in the urban and peri-urban areas of Eastern Province. In pursuance of this mission, the Company is seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill in the following vacancy:
- Develop and recommend to the Board the Strategic and Business Plans and once approved ensures their implementation
- Oversee and review constantly the Company’s performance against set objectives and plans as per Strategic and Business Plans and NWASCO guidelines
- Evaluate EWSC budget plans including strategies against objectives/policies
- Ensure that necessary resources are marshaled to finance, equip and run the planned operations and capital projects
- Attends to important stakeholder queries emanating from Councils, Government and Donors
- Prepare and present to the Board and relevant bodies objective periodic reports of the Company’s affairs/performance and related issues
- Agree, monitor and review performance of subordinates to ensure that they meet their performance objectives
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Economies or equivalent plus Post graduate qualification such as MBA
- Membership to the relevant Institution with Valid Practicing License
- Project Management qualification and commercial utility experience are added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years at Senior Management level
- Strong leadership profile
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams.
- Ability to develop and empower teams.
- Must have a SADC driving license, ready to travel extensively and work long hours
Only those candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters, CVs only (No copies of certificates) and day-time telephone numbers to:-
The Board Chairperson
Katete Town Council
PO Box 520023
Applications can also be submitted by email to: [email protected]
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED
Applications should reach the Board Chairperson not later than 7th February, 2021.