PREMIERCREDIT ZAMBIA LIMITED
Money on the Go
PremierCredit is a financial services provider operating in emerging markets in the SADC region. The company aims to be one of the leading fintechs in Zambia that would offer online and mobile application micro lending services to customers in the most affordable, friendly, easy and convenient way.
As part of our expansion plan, we are inviting suitably qualified & experienced, ambitious, self-motivated, self-starters to apply for the position of Marketing and Client Support Manager.
This role of Marketing and Client Support Manager reports to the Country Manager of PremierCredit Zambia.
Marketing and Client Support responsibilities include, but not limited to, analyzing how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights, taking brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to, translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies. The PR component is for the sole purpose of managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent. Analytics on market research is for the purpose of collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations as well as understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Advanced people management and motivation skills
- Good understanding of Sales Management and Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in Banking Sector (Retail, Corporate, Microfinance Business)
- At least 3 years of managerial experience
- Good understanding of the Credit Technology
- University Degree preferably in Public relations, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline. MBA is an added advantage
- Proven report writing and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point. knowledge of the Core Banking System is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to [email protected]. Please indicate the job title in the subject line of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your attachment. Copies of certificates need not be attached.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, 14th August 2020.
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.