Zambian Adventures is a leading independent events management co
This position will work closely with the Director, Managers, customers, staff, company shareholders, local communities, media houses, hotel management, logistics, graphic designers and the government. The incumbent is require to plan, implement and evaluate evidence-based marketing interventions, actively contribute to business development and linkages between the company and the key stakeholders.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Marketing Officer
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Research current market trends.
- Identify ways to improve company marketing effort.
- Manage the companies’ social media accounts and engage with followers.
- Write content for marketing materials.
- Meet with the marketing manager to discuss upcoming events.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program that is marketing oriented.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Good understanding of market research techniques statistical and data analysis methods.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (eg CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Team player with customer-oriented approach.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
The post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
*Kitwe based candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Forward copies of your NRC, academic certificates and cover letter to hrza[email protected]
The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th October 2020. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Zambian Adventures reserves the right to re advertise if suitable applicants are not found.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]