MARKETING OFFICERS (2)
Walanda Bursaries Committee is a subsidiary of MULENA NAKA Group Of Companies. The organization is building a platform, with Educational Content for learners from kindergarten to university level. The organization identifies students in colleges/universities to build the content and in return sponsor (provide bursaries) prospective students in their learning institutions.
Therefore, the organization is looking for the services of two (2) Marketing Officers, with a wider understanding and experience of business in the educational industry.
Responsibilities: The following are the responsibilities:
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the CEO in overseeing the organization’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with Project Coordinator in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing officer in educational industry or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of social media
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
- Experience of working in a tertiary institution is an added advantage
Applications with detailed CVs and minimum 3 referees must be received not later than 10th April, 2020.
Should be ready to start work as soon as practicably possible
The cover letter and CV must be one continuous document, and the applicant’s name must be the name of the document.
Indicate the job title as the subject of your email as well as your preferred location.
Please indicate your current remuneration in the cover letter.
Do not attach certificates and other documentation at this stage.
Please submit applications to these emails: [email protected]