The Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) is a statutory body under an Act of Parliament No.15. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to its team of skilled professionals.
Applications are now invited for the following position:
Material S Production Coordinator x1
Reports to: Director Distance Learning Division
To provide technical services and coordinate production and delivery of study/training materials and other Institute documents.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Grade 12/university entrant
- Diploma in Printing, Computer Science or its equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years post qualifying work experience
- Oral and wntten communication skills
- Knowledge of printing systems
- Knowledge of ICTs in printing
- Knowledge of safety standards and guidelines in printing technology
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory guidelines for ICTs
- Good interpersonal skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should address their responses in confidence to the address below indicating the contact addresses and phone numbers, and enclose curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates with three traceable references with their day time contact phone numbers not later than 26th April, 2019.
All applications must have the Institute’s Employment Application Form attached. The Emplyment Form can be downloaded from the NIPA website www.nipa.ac.zm “How to Apply” page. Applications should be sent to the address [email protected]. Accompanying certificates must be certified by a Commissioner of Oaths.
The Executive Director
National Institute of Public Administration
PO Box 31990
National Institute Of Public