ALLTERRIAN SERVICES GROUP
Allterrain Services Group, Africa’s leading facilities service provider is looking for dynamic and self-motivated Zambian with proven performance to fill the existing vacant position below:
MATERIALS CONTROLLER-X 01 LUSAKA
PURPOSE: You will report direct to the Support Service Manager/Project Manager who are the Head of the Materials Department. You will be in charge of controlling of ATS stocks with the project as well as undertaking procurement activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Full grade 12 Certificate or any equivalent with credits or better.
- Must have a minimum of Diploma in stores management/procurement with some practical experience working in materials/stock control or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered
- Must have at least three (3) years relevant experience in the field.
- Should have strong ICT skills
- Must have initiative and have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to interact with personnel from other departments and the clients.
- Be physically fit and be able to pass pre-employment and medical examinations.
- Must have Good written and oral communication skills in English language.
- Ability to listen and learn skills required in performing bar service duties.
- Good report writing and oral presentation.
The specific duties of the Materials Controller will be as set out below but not limited to:
- Be responsible for the implementation of the materials handling procedures within the company. This includes Mats 1 -10.
- Train and be responsible for Controlling all operations of the supply chain
- Train and be directly responsible and accountable for all sourcing and supply of materials.
- Ensure all costs – food/cleaning & service budgets & targets are maintained within the acceptable range within the project
- You will coordinate the movement of goods from the supplier until they arrive at the intended destination within ATS operations.
- You will ensure proper storage of goods supplied. This must meet ATS and client Health and Safety requirements.
- You will maintain a work-in-process inventory. All work-in-process should be traceable. Recall procedures for sub-standard goods must be established and enforced.
- Training – you will be responsible for establishing and implementing a training program for your subordinates. Records of training must be kept and will be inspected by the HR Manager/Country Manager periodically.
- The Materials Controller is responsible for ATS public relations with all suppliers of goods and services.
If you meet the above criteria, email your Application Letter and curriculum vitae with all necessary qualifications to [email protected] not later than 13th August, 2020. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful
To know more about our companies please go to www.atsgroup.net