The Mechanic will report to the Workshop Manager. He/she will be responsible for service & maintenance of 260 Brands fleet of 10 to 30-tonne truck, tricycle and van. He will also be responsible for maintaining records of spare parts and mechanic related work.
1. Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
2. Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
3. Responsible for spare parts inventory and entry into ERP
4. Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
5. Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
6. Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
7. Keep logs on work and issues
8. Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
1. Trade certificate / Craft Certificate in Automobile.
2. 5 years’ work experience in vehicles repairs & maintenance.
3. Computer literate
4. Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
5. Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
6. Good teamworking skills
7. English Verbal and written communication skills