NORTHERN COFFEE CORPORATION LIMITED
Northern Coffee Corporation Limited is one of the subsidiary Company of Olam International. The core business of the plantations is Coffee growing, with extensive experience of producing quality Arabica Coffee across the World.
We are looking for qualified and highly motivated University undergraduate and postgraduate in the following fields.
MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING TRAINEES
1. EDUCATION: Candidates should have at least a minimum of BSc degree or Masters Degree in automotive, electrical and Industrial production engineering from a reputable University.
2. EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five years with valid Eng. practicing license.
3. SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- An interest in motor vehicle engineering and design
- A high level of numeracy and technical competency, with an understanding of the applications used within design and production
- The ability to analyze and interpret data to help with problem-solving
- Effective communication and presentation skills with colleagues.
- The ability to work effectively in teams but also independently, and to take responsibility
- Good time management and organizational skills to make sure design projects and production run to schedule
- The ability to work within cost constraints
- A commitment to keep up to date with design and engineering technology
- Commercial and industry awareness.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Analyze, develop and evaluate large-scale complex systems to improve and maintaining current systems.