Laikipia County is one of the 14 counties within the Rift Valley region and one of the 47 counties in the Republic of Kenya.
- Cleaning and sterilizing laboratory glass ware, Surfaces and equipment,
- documenting and receiving Samples for analysis,
- Preparing laboratory reagents,
- Carrying out chemical/microbiological analysis on samples (food, water, waste waters and beverages),
- Extracting, isolating and identifying drugs, pesticides and heavy metal’s from biological and miscellaneous samples and disposing laboratory waste.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory sciences or any other qualification from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate issued by the
- Valid practicing license from KMLTTB
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be emailed to:
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 17th April, 2020