China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (Zambia) Limited are looking for experienced Mobile Crane Operator. You are to be based in Mansa, Luapula province. The selected candidate will be expected to manage projects, and provide technical advice as subject matter expert.
Mobile Crane Operator Duties and Responsibilities
1. To operate two types of mobile cranes(Model: XCMG 25 tons and XCMG 50tons) according to verbal, written or signal instructions
2. Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
3. To be responsible for operating a mobile crane to lift, move, position, and reposition loads.
4. Inspecting the crane to ensure its safety
5. Cleaning and maintaining the crane hoisting mechanism
6. Other things which are not on the list
Mobile Crane Operator Requirements and Qualification
1. Valid driver’s license and Operators permit
2. Grade 12 School Certificate
3. More than 10 years working Experience with mobile cranes
4. Able to understand the load charts
5. Ability to work with minimum supervision
6. Basic rigging experience will be an added advantage
7. Absolutely comply with the project’s rules and regulations
Interested applicants should send their application letters, academic and professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with all your contact details and email address not later than 30th April 2021 to:
Please Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]